Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 55

Thread: Interracial Relationships

  1. #41
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Interracial Relationships

    I would rather my son(s) be with LaHonda who treated them with love and respect, than Tammy who was a skank, or even worse..Robert
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #42
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Interracial Relationships

    I hear u on that one unchained. Like i said as long as they where happy i say go for it. Id say they would be better to them than most others would anyway. dont know that myself just saying that.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

  3. #43
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Interracial Relationships

    LaHonda? What about Shaniqua lol, LaHonda sounds like a foreign car [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    I guess Robert would be a bit detrimental to some (that is on another post though lol)
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  4. #44
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Interracial Relationships

    As the line in Coach Carter goes:
    "The ghetto called. They want their name back."
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  5. #45
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Interracial Relationships

    Got LaHonda from In Living Color....Miss LaHonda Watkins
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  6. #46
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Interracial Relationships

    oh by the way that reminds me. saw on tv the other day. they just released the second season of in living color.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

  7. #47
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Interracial Relationships

    is that the one that "ain't one to gossip, so you didn't hear this from her"
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  8. #48
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Interracial Relationships

    That's the one. I've never seen the show but he's quoted her little skits to me every now and then.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  9. #49
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Interracial Relationships

    I love her.....not as much as Wanda though, the dracula skit with Jim Carrey too funny.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  10. #50
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Interracial Relationships

    No, that's Miss Bennita Bitrell....Lahonda was a contestant on talent show playing coke bottles
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •